Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Double Infinity's JULY pie slice in CHRYSOLITE

Okay - the top of this month's piece has been beaded since July 2nd, but I've gotten so busy making ornaments for the church craft show, I hadn't gotten around to adding the back and the picot edging until this morning! For the 7th month of this project, my color inspiration comes fom the next foundation stone of the New Jeruselem as described in the Book of Revelation : CHRYSOLITE. In the chrysolite is shown 'the true spiritual preaching accompanied by miracles'. When I found out the color for this month, I thought - Yippee - here is a color I know! I quickly found some lovely old german cabs and the coolest glass 'bridge' I just had to include. You'll see some 6 mm swarovski chrysolite rounds, as well as the locrochen, tatting, and pearl (representing the gate) found in all the pieces.
Thanks for looking. Gotta go search the stash for next month.....