Saturday, January 14, 2012

Seeking Design Software Advice/Recommendations



Besides BJP, I am also participating in a monthly crazy quilt project and may be creating a bead woven piece for each block (if I can keep up). I created this butterfly for my January block using the brick stitch bead weaving technique. I created this as I stitched and see things I would have/should have done differently. I used to have a bead design software program on my computer years ago and just loved it. I switched from a Mac to a PC and couldn't use it any longer and have since either gotten rid of it or lost it. Since I hadn't done any bead weaving for a few years I just never replaced it.



I think I now need a new software program for bead weaving and was wondering if any of you had any recommendations or advice? My blog is: http://ceoriginals.blogspot.com/